Department of Shalya Tantra (surgery) is one of the clinical departments that teach and train the students of final B.A.M.S., M.S & Ph.D course about the basics of surgery and para-surgical aspects given in Ayurveda as well as modern concepts at their level. The main focus of study is to get aware the students regarding the fundamental of surgical diseases, various disability and deformity, trauma, fractures, congenital and acquired illnesses etc.
Managed by a group of dynamic surgeons, "Shalyatantra" is the department of surgery as the word simply puts it. The department boasts of two fully equipped operation theatres along with an adequate bed capacity backed up with an efficient staff. The Ayurvedic procedures performed here include unique techniques like Ksharasutra, Rakta-mokshana and Agnikarma, Uttarbasti in urethral stricture.
- B.A.M.S. M.S. P.H.D. (Professor and HOD, Dept. Shalyatantra)
- Vishesh Gaurav Puraskar" Awarded By Medical Education & Drug Department, Government Of Maharashtra In 2008.
- Paper Presentation In International Ayurved Conference In 2010 Held At Hongkong.
- "Patni Memorial Prize" Marathwada University (1986)
- "Dhanvantari Paritoshik" Marathwada University (1988)
- "Honerable Minister Shri Shankarraoji Chavan Gunvatta Paritoshik" By Nanded Municipal Corporation, Nanded. (1988)
- "AYURVEDIC APPROACH FOR CONCEIVING A HEALTHY PREGNANCY"
- Int. Res. J. Pharm. 2013 4(4):23-27
- “EFFECT OF MASHADI TAILAM ANUVASAN BASTI IN MANAGEMENT OF KATIVATA WITH SPECIAL REFERENCE TO LUMBAR SPONDYLOSIS”
- Int. J. Res. Ayurveda Pharm. 2013 4(3):410-413 (May –Jun 2013)
- “EVALUATION OF EFFECTS O F YAVAKSHAR OINTMENT ON ABHYANTAR
- Int. J. Res. Ayurveda Pharm. 2013 4(4):574-582 (Jul – Aug 2013)
- “TRAYOPASTHAMBAS: THREE SUPPORTIVE PILLARS OF AYURVEDA”
- J. Biol Sci Opin 2013; 1(3): 250-254 (OCT 2013)
- “COMPARATIVE, RETROSPECTIVE, CLINICAL STUDY TO EVALUATE THE
EFFICACY OF AGNIKARMA PERFORMED AT TWO DIFFERENT SITES IN
Indian Journal of Ancient Medicine and Yoga, Volume 7 Number 1, Original Article, 13-21, January - March 2014
- “CHIKITSA CHATUSHPAD - FOUR PILLARS OF TREATMENT IN AYURVEDA.”
- International Journal of Ayurveda & Alternative Medicine, Volume 2 Issue 2 (2014),
Review Article, 7-12, March-April 2014, eISSN-2348-0173.
- “EFFECT OF SALVAN UPANAHA IN KNEE JOINT STIFFNESS.”
- International Journal of Ayurveda & Alternative Medicine, Volume 2 Issue 5 (2014),
Case Report, 36-38, Sept-Oct 2014, eISSN- 2348-0173.
- “AN OPEN LABELED, SINGLE CENTRE, PROSPECTIVE, CLINICAL STUDY TO
EVALUATE EFFICACY AND SAFETY OF ARWL12 CAPSULE IN PATIENTS
SUFFERING FROM INTERNAL HEMORRHOIDS.”
- International Journal of Pharma &Bio Sciences, Volume 6 Issue 2 (2015) Research Article, (p)309-323, April-June 2015, ISSN-0975-6299.
- “COMPARATIVE EFFICACY OF PASHANBHEDADI KWATH AND DASHMULADI
KWATH IN MANAGEMENT OF BENIGN ENLARGEMENT OF PROSTATE.”
-Journal of Research in Ayurveda and Siddha, Volume XXXV No. 1-4 (January- December, 2014), Research Article, (p)43-52, Published by Central Council for Research in Ayurveda and Siddha on July 2015, ISSN-0254-3478.
- “EFFICACY OF APAMARGKSHARAPRATISARAN (LOCAL APPLICATION) AT
CHRONIC FISSURE BED FOLLOWED BY ANAL DILATION IN PARIKARTIKA WITH
SPECIAL REFERENCE TO CHRONIC FISSURE IN ANO”
- International Ayurvedic Medical Journal, Volume 3 Issue11 (2015), Research Article, (p)2279-2285, Nov 2015, ISSN-2320-5091.
- “EXPLORATION OF APAMARGA KSHARA PRATISARANA (LOCAL APPLICATION AT FISSURE BED) FOLLOWED BY PARTIAL SPHINCTEROTOMY IN THE MANAGEMENT OF PARIKARTIKA WITH SPECIAL REFERENCE TO CHRONIC
FISSURE IN ANO : A CASE STUDY.”
- Anveshana Ayurveda Medical Journal, Volume 1 Issue 5 (2015), Research Article, (p)333-336, Sep-Oct 2015, ISSN-2395-4159.
- “ROLE OF KSHARSUTRA (PREPARED ACCORDING TO RASATARANGINI) IN
BHAGANDARA WITH SPECIAL REFERENCE TOFISTULA IN ANO.”
- International Journal Of Ayurveda & Alternative Medicine, Volume 4 Issue 3 (2016), Research Article, (p)123-132, May-June 2016, p-ISSN-2395-3985, e-ISSN-2348-0173. www.ijaam.org
- “A COMPARATIVE STUDY OF INFRA RED COAGULATION (IRC) THERAPY AND
KASISADI TAILAM PICHU DHARAN IN MANAGEMENT OF ABHYANTAR ARSHA w.s.r. INTERNAL HAEMORRHOIDS.”
- International Journal Of Ayurveda & Alternative Medicine, Volume 4 Issue 4 (2016), Research Article, (p)185-195, July-Aug 2016, p - ISSN-2395-3985, e-ISSN-2348-0173. www.ijaam.org
- “PREPARATION OF APAMARGA PRATISARANEEYA KSHARA AND ITS
- Journal Of Ayurveda & Integrated Medical Sciences, Volume 2 Issue 3 (2017), OriginalArticle, (p)101-104, May-June 2017, p-ISSN-2456-3110. www.jaims.in
- “TYPES OF VRANAS AND CONCEPT OF WOUND HEALING IN AYURVEDIC POINT OF VIEW.”- World Journal of Pharmaceutical and Life Sciences (WJPLS), Volume 4 Issue 3 (2018), Review Article, (p)61-65, March 2018, p-ISSN-2454-2229 www.wjpls.org
- “FORMULATION AND PHYSICO-CHEMICAL CHARACTERISATION OF
KSHARAPLOTA DRESSING FOR VRANA CHIKITSA.”
- International Journal of Ayurveda and Pharma Research (IJAAPR),Volume 6 Issue 7 (2018), Research Article, (p)44-50, July 2018, ISSN-2322-0902(p) 2322-0910(o) www.ijapr.in
- “ADD ON EFFECT OF NAGKESHARA CHURNA (Mesua ferrea Linn.) WITH
TRADITIONAL CONSERVATIVE LINE OF TREATMENT TO REDUCE PER RECTAL
BLEEDING IN THE MANAGEMENT OF RAKTARSHA (BLEEDING INTERNAL
- International Journal Of Ayurveda & Alternative Medicine, Volume 6 Issue 1 (2018), Research Article, (p)36-42, July-Aug 2018, p - ISSN-2395-3985, e-ISSN-2348-0173. www.ijaam.org
- “WHETHER THERE IS ANY DIFFERENCE IN LOCAL APPLICATION OF NIMBADYA TAILA AND NIRGUNDI TAILA IN MANAGEMENT OF DUSHTAVRANA W.S.R. REDUCTION OF SLOUGH”
- International Journal Of Ayurveda & Alternative Medicine, Volume 6 Issue 1 (2018), Research Article, (p)19-27, July-Aug 2018, p - ISSN-2395-3985, e-ISSN-2348-0173. www.ijaam.org
- “CONCEPT OF HAEMORRHOID ACCORDING TO AYURVEDA AND MODERN”
- International Journal Of Ayurveda & Alternative Medicine, Volume 6 Issue 2 (2018), Review Article, (p)48-56, July-Aug 2018, p - ISSN-2395-3985, e-ISSN-2348-0173. www.ijaam.org
- “CRITICAL REVIEW ON KSHARPLOTA AND ITSTHERAPEUTIC ASPECTS”
- Journal Of Drug Delivery and Therapeutics, Volume 9 Issue 1-s (2019), Review Article, (p)510-515, Jan-Feb 2019, e-ISSN: 2250-1177 http://dx.doi.org/10.22270/jddt.v9i1-s.2247
- “MANAGEMENT OF SARPDANSH JANYA DUSHTA VRANA WITH JALAUKAVACHARANA: A CASE STUDY”- World Journal Of Pharmaceutical Research, Volume 10 Issue 9, 768-774. (2021), Case Study, July 2021, ISSN: 2277-7105, https://wjpr.net/abstract_file/17272
- “STUDY OF ADD ON EFFECT OF PRASARANYADI KASHAY (ORALLY) WITH
SUCHIVEDHAN KARMA IN THE MANAGEMENT OF AVABAHUK WRS OF FROZEN
SHOULDER: A CASE STUDY”
- World Journal Of Pharmaceutical Research, Volume 11 Issue 4, 1235-1240. (2022), Case Study,July 2021, ISSN: 2277-7105, https://wjpr.net/abstract_file/17663
- “EFFECT OF JALAUKAVACHARANA IN THE MANAGEMENT OF 2ND DEGREE
INTERNAL HAEMORRHOID: A CASE STUDY”
- World Journal Of Pharmaceutical Research, Volume 11 Issue 4, 1223-1229. (2022), Case Study,April 2022, ISSN: 2277-7105, https://www.wjpr.net/abstract_file/19044
- “LOCAL APPLICATION OF THE TILA NALA KSHARAIN THE MANAGEMENT OF ABHYANTAR ARSHA (INTERNAL HAEMORRHOIDS): A CASE REPORT”
1) Yavakshar Pratisaran in Gudarsha. – (Research article) Ayurved Patrika July2010 To study the efficacy of ratisarniya Yavakshar in Management of Abhyantar Gudarsha. – Nanal Madhujeevan June 2010 Issue 11.
2 ) Evaluation of effect of Yavakshar Malhar-Ointment on Abhyantar Arsha (Internal Piles)- Nanal Madhujeevan June 2010 Issue 11.
3) “ Kshar Ka Parichay ” – Ayurved Mahasammelan Patrika, - Dec. 2011. ISSN-0970-6550.
4) To study the role of Ksharsutra (prepared according to the Rasatarangini) in Bhagandar w.s.r. to Fistulia in ano. – Ayurved Mahasammelan Patrika, Sept. 2012. ISSN-0970-6550.
5) A comparative Study between Kasisadi Tail Abhyang and Barron Band Ligation in the Management of Abhyantar Arsha (Internal Haemorrhoids).- Ayurved Mahasammelan Patrika, Oct. 2012. ISSN-0970-6550.
6) To study the effect of Trifala-Yog (Trifala Mashi & Atasi Tail) Varnkarma in Agnidagdha Vrana.- Vd. Pravin Kakde et al - Journal Of NIMA, May 2010.
7) Role of Ksharsutra of different number of coating in the management of Bhagandara (Fistula in ano)- Vd. R. B. Jadhav et al – Journal of NIMA, June 2010.Clinical Trial Project (Sponsored):As an Investigator in Clinical Trial Project allotted by Directorate of AYUSH, Maharashtra State, Mumbai.:
1) Title: “A prospective,single blind study to evaluate the efficacy of Vicco turmeric-S with Foam Base (with sandalwood Oil) & Vicco turmeric-S with Foam Base (without sandalwood Oil) on patients of Mukhdooshika w.s.r. Acne Vulgaris.” (Completed)
2) Title: “An Open Labeled, Single Centre, Prospective, Clinical Study to Evaluate Efficacy and safety of ARWL12 Capsule in Patients suffering from Internal Hemorrhoids.”(Completed)
3) Title: “A Randomized, Open Labeled, Multi-center, Prospective, Comparative Clinical Study to evaluate efficacy and safety of Dabur Ayurvedic formulation, Stondab Tablet in comparison with marketed Ayurvedic Formulation in Urolithiasis.” (Completed)
4) Title: “ An open label, interventional, multi-center, prospective clinical study to evaluate
efficacy and safety of ‘Ayuvigo Forte Capsule’ in patients suffering from mild to moderate erectile dysfunction.” (Completed)
5) Title: “A Randomized, Open Labeled Multi-Center, Prospective, Comparative Clinical
Study To Evaluate Efficacy And Safety Of Topical Herbal Sprays On Non Healing Ulcers – Diabetic Foot Ulcers & Varicose Ulcer.
6) Title: "A Randomized, Open Labeled, Multi-Center, Prospective Clinical Study To Evaluate Efficacy And Safety Of AYURIN Plus Capsule In Comparison With Marketed Ayurvedic Formulation In Urolithiasis."
7) Title: “An Open label, single arm, multicentric, prospective clinical study of evaluate efficacy and safety of WEL/ARNP 01 capsule in patient suffering from benign prostate hyperplasia (BPH).”Papers Presentation:
1) 4th International Conference on Ayurved & Complimentary system of Medicine at HONG
KONG. - ‘Evaluation of effect of yavakshar Malhar-Ointment on Abhyantar Arsha.’ – Dt. 11 AUG 2010.
2) WHO sponsored All India workshop on ‘Teaching Methodsin Shalya Tantra’ held at Ayurved Mahavidyalaya, Nashik. – ‘Teaching methodsin Shalya Tantra – Pranashta Shalya in Anna Nalika (Oesophagus)’ – Dt. 20/10/1990 Guest Lectures as ResourcePerson:
1) ROTP Ras Shastra sponsored by AYUSH- Government Ayurved College, Nanded - (2011)
2) ROTP Shalya Tantra (Ksharsutra) sponsored by AYUSH – Government Ayurved College, Nanded. (25th to 30th JAN 2010)
3) ROTP Shalya Tantra (Ksharsutra) sponsored by AYUSH – Government Ayurved College, Nagpur. (22th to 27th MAR 2010)
4) ROTP Shalya Tantra sponsored by AYUSH – Government Ayurvedic College, Raipur. (23rd JAN 2010)
5) C.M.E. Program on Para-surgical techniques (Ksharsutra) sponsored by AYUSH - Regional Research Institute (Ayurveda)(Under CCRAS, New Delhi), Nagpur. (24th to 26th MAR 2009)
6) Reproductive & Child Health Training Program sponsored by the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, New Delhi – Government Ayurved College, Nanded. (20th FEB 1999)
7) State level Conference on Anorectal disorders 2014 organized by Ayurved Vyaspeeth, Parbhani on Date 20 July 2014. (Guest Lecture on Management of Fistula in ano)
8) National Seminar on Advance Modalities in Ano-Rectal Disorders at Dr. D. Y. Patil College of Ayurved & Research Centre, Pimpri, Pune held on 11th & 12th NOV 2014.
9) Chairperson for the session at National Seminar on Recent Advances in Ayurvedic Science Jointly Organized by National Ayurveda Students & Youth Association (NASYA) and Shri
Dhanvantari Sevabhavi Pratisthan (SDSP) held at Udgir, Dist. Latur, Maharashtra on Dt. 26th
10) Chairperson for the session at National Seminar on Diabetes Mellitus – from Laboratory to Practice Organized by Directorate Of AYUSH & Arogya Bharati held at Dr. D. Y. Patil
Auditorium, Nerul, Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra on Dt. 16th & 17th AUG 2017.
11) Chairperson for the session at “SHALYARNAVAHA 2018” National Seminar on Shalyatantra Organized by SSAM, Hadpsar, Pune on Dt. 8th April 2018.
12) Resource Person for topic ‘Early Clinical Exposure’ in Transitional Curriculum organized by Government Ayurved College, Nanded during 9 May to 26 May 2022.
13) Resource Person for topic ‘Computer Skills’ in Transitional Curriculum Sponsored by AYUSH, Central Government & organized by Government Ayurved College, Nanded during 9 May to 26 May 2022.
14) Resource Person for topic ‘Trauma & First Aid’ in CME for Medical Officers, sponsored by AYUSH, Central Government & organized by D. Y. Patil College of Ayurveda & Research
Centre, Pimpri, Pune on dt. 31/11/2022.
15) Resource Person for topic ‘Minor OPD Surgical Procedures’ in CME for Medical Officers,sponsored by AYUSH, Central Government & organized by D. Y. Patil College of Ayurveda & Research Centre, Pimpri, Pune on dt. 31/11/2022.
16) Resource Person for topic ‘Concept of Minor Surgical Procedures In Ayurveda’ in CME for Sponsored by R. A. V. an autonomous organization under Ministry of AYUSH, Government of India & organized by R. A. Podar Medical (Ayu) College, Worli, Mumbai on dt. 04/01/2023.
17) Resource Person for topic ‘Early Clinical Exposure’ in Transitional Curriculum organized by Government Ayurved College, Nanded during 21 FEB t0 MAR 2023.Book Publication:
1) Contribution of Chapter to the text book of Shalya Tantra (C.C.R.A.S.)-‘Anna Nalika Vikar – Esophageal diseases.’
2) शल्यतंत्र भा ग - १ ( मराठी ) -शंतनु प्रकाशन , पुणे. फेब्रुवारी २००९ .
3) ) शल्यतंत्र भाग-१(मराठी )-शंतनु प्रकाशन, पुणे.फेब्रुवारी २ ० १ ० .
4) Role of Agnikarma in Sciatica - A Clinical Approach, LAP LAMBERT Academic
Publishing, Germany. ISBN: 978-3-659-54064-6.Re Orientation Training Program/ Seminar attended (Research Methodology):
1) Training workshop for Post graduate Teachers in Ayurveda: Research Methodology Organized by M.U.H.S., at Nashik – 8th to 10th FEB 2001.
2) ROTP – Research Methodology sponsored by AYUSH – at Dr. Sharadini Dahanukar
Advanced Centre for Ayurveda Research, Training & Services, T. N. Medical College,
Mumbai. – 18th to 23rd APR 2011.
3) ‘ National Seminar on Research Methodology in Ayurved – 2010’ sponsored by CCRAS,
Govt. of India, organized by Directorate of Ayurveda, MS, Mumbai & et al at Mumbai.-
18th &19th SEP 2011.
4) "Proposal Writing For Research Projects" Sponsored by Indian Council of Medical
Research & Directorate of Medical Education & Research (Maharashtra) held at B. J.
Medical College, Pune from Dt. 8th to 10th DEC 2011.
5) MUHS approved Basic Workshop in Research Methodology - at Government Ayurved College, Nanded - From Dt. 29th July to 31st July 2012 Re Orientation Training Program & CME Conducted as a Coordinator (Organizing Secretory):
1) Ksharsutra Campaigning Program (District Level) Sponsored by AYUSH, at Government Ayurved College, Nanded. (From 8 APR 2009 to 9 APR 2009 as Co coordinator)
2) Reorientation Training Program for Teachers in Shalyatantra sponsored by CCRAS, at Government Ayurved College, Nanded. (From Dt 25 JAN 2010 to 30 JAN 2010)
3) Ksharsutra Training Program for AYUSH Medical Officers sponsored by AYUSH, at Government Ayurved College, Nanded. (From Dt. 13 FEB 2012 to 18 FEB 2012)
4) Ksharsutra Training Program for AYUSH Medical Officers sponsored by AYUSH, at Government Ayurved College, Nanded. (From Dt. 23 SEPT 2013 to 28 SEPT 2013)
Re Orientation Training Program attended:
5) ROTP –Shalya Tantra (Asthi Sandhi Rog) sponsored by AYUSH – at Rajiv Gandhi Govt. Post Graduate Ayurvedic College, Paprola (Himachal Pradesh) – 6th to 11th JUNE 2011.
6) ROTP - Shalya Tantra sponsored by AYUSH – at Govt. Ayurved College, Nanded – 6/08/2002 to 07/09/2002.
7) ROTP –Shalya Tantra sponsored by AYUSH – at SMT. Kamladevi G. Mittal Punarvasu Ayurvedic College, Mumbai. – 21/07/1994 to 20/08/1994.
8) ROTP –Shalya Tantra sponsored by AYUSH – at Shri Ayurved Mahavidyalaya, Nagpur. - 14/02/1994 to 12/03/1994.Conferences/Workshops/CME attended:
1) National Ayurved Seminar on Marma with focus on Spine related disorders Sponsored by CCRAS, New Delhi – at Vaidyaratnam Ayurveda College, Thrissur (Kerla) – 7th & 8th NOV 2010.
2) CME Program on Pharmacovigilance sponsored by AYUSH & organized by Regional Pharmacovigilance Center, NIA at National Institute of Ayurveda, Jaipur – 10th & 11th AUG
3) National Campaign on Role of Ksharsutra Therapy in Ano-rectal Disorders (National Workshop on Ksharsutra) organized by Department of AYUSH, CCRAS & ICMR- at AIIMS New Delhi. 24th & 25th AUG 2007.
4) National Seminar on Standardization of Ayurvedic, Unani and Siddha Medicines- sponsored by Dept. of AYUSH – at Govt. Ayurved College, Nanded. 2nd to 4th DEC 2005.
5) Workshop on Ayurveda & Recent Developments in Wound Management – at Department of Shalya IMS, BHU, Varanasi – 2nd & 3rd APR 2004.
6) State Level workshop & Seminar on Panchkarma organized by Manjara Ayurved
Mahavidyalaya, Latur at Latur. Dt. 11/10/2003
7) 6th World Ayurveda Congress & Arogya Expo held on 6th to 9th November, 2014 at New
Delhi. – participated as a delegate.
8) 7th World Ayurveda Congress & Arogya Expo held on 1st to 4th December, 2016 at Kolkata. – participated as a delegate.
9) Ayur Kaushalya 2017: National Conference with live demonstration and hands on training workshop held on 4th to 6th March, 2017 at YMT Ayurved Medical College, Hospital & PG Ins Kharghar, Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra.
Conferences/Workshops/CME (Modern Surgery, Anaesthesia & Medicine, etc.) attended:
1) MASICON 29th Annual Conference 2007- Minimal Access Surgery for All organized by Latur Surgical Society–at Latur. 2nd to 4th FEB 2007.
2) MASICON 27th Annual Conference 2005- Organized by Nanded Surgical Society – at Nanded.3rd to 6th FEB 2005.
3) CME – Organized by Department of Anaesthesiology, Govt. Medical College, Nanded & Nanded Anesthesiologists’ Association, and Nanded - at Nanded. 11th APR 1999.
4) CME Program on HIV, Medico Legal Problems In Clinical Practice & Medical Disorders In Pregnancy Organized by Smt. Shakuntala Govind Mhaisekar Smruti Pratishthan - at Nanded. Dt. 24th July 2011.
5) MASICON 39th Annual Conference of State Chapter of Associans of Surgeons of India 2017- organized by National Surgical Society in Association with IMA, Nanded Branch held at Nanded, Maharashtra on Dt. 9th to 12th FEB 2017 18.2 Total No. of Students guided for Doctoral/Post Doctoral Research :_ 29 (P.G.) + 6(Ph.D) 18.3 Total No. of such Students who have successfully completed Research : 23 (P.G.) + 1(Ph.D)
- B.A.M.S. M.S. P.H.D. Scholar (Associate Professor)
- 16 years UGTeacher
- 12 years P.G.Teacher
- U.G.and P.G. Examiner Since 13 yrs
- Chair-person & resource person at various National conferences and seminars.
- Organization of various CMEs and Camps at various places.
- Published various research papers on various Shalyatantra topics in international journals.
- Export in doing various general surgeries.(LIKE HERNIA ,HYDROCELE ,APPENDIX,ANORACTAL SURGERIES)
- Export in treating various Orthopaedic diseases with Ayurvedic Medicine.
- Worked as a co-investigator in a medical research project
- EXPERTISE IN MARMATHERAPHY
- Guest speaker for One month certificate course of ksharsutra therapy in anorectal diseases.
- Treatment of burgers disease ( thromboangitis obliterans )- An Ayurvedic view
- Effect of leech therapy in management of quadriceps of femoris tenosynovitis – A Case Study.
- DHAATRI- An updated review eith special reference to Human Milk Banking
- The study of effect of Agnikarma in the manamement of calcaneal spur- A clinical study.
- The effect of Leech therapy in the management of wrist tendinitis- A case study
- Wound management by Sushruta in a complete manner- A literature review.
- The effect of Marmatherapy in tennis elbow with special reference to Pain- A single study.
- Basic workshop in health sciences education technology
- One month certificate course of ksharsutra therapy
- Proctology live workshop and CME.
- CME- surgico herald.
- Anorectal problems.
- National seminar on integrated approach towards cancer.
- NIMA Mumbai national level conference
- NIMA Mumbai national level conference
- CME on osteoporosis.
- CME on dermatological trwatment procedure.
- Workshop on IYCF, SAM, ECD for teachers and post graduate students of Ayurveda College, Maharashtra.
- Advanced course in research methodology workshop.
- National webinar on update in Marma Chikitsa.
- Shalyaparva -2021.
- Contribution of lady surgeons to Ayurveda.
- Shalyatantra CME at AYUSH Natural world expo 2022.
- Shalyatantra CME at AYUSH Natural world expo 2022.
- Shalyatantra CME at AYUSH natural world expo 2022
- Shalyatantra CME
- Marma Science level 1 course
- Marma science level 2 course
- Certificate course on Ksharsutra mode of action
- B.A.M.S. M.S. P.H.D. (Assistant Professor)
- 6 Papers published in national level
- 11 research articles published in national and international
- Peer riview journals and Ayurveda magazins)
- Felicitated by 11 awards in various fields
- AUTHOR OF BOOK written – “OUTLINE OF WOUND
- HEALING” published in August 2022.
- D.C.A. (Diploma in Cosmetic Acupressure)
- Diploma in Sanskrit
- Diploma in Nutrition & Health Education (D.N.H.E.)
- MA Psychology
- Certificate Cource in Ayurvedic Massage Therapy
- Basic course in Coloproctology
- Su jok- Basic course
- Certified Course of ‘YOG PRAVESH’ on ‘Yogic Techniques and Meditation Aspects of Yoga’
- Reorientation Teachers Training Programme (For Lecturers in Ayurved Medical College), New delhi
- Reorientation Teachers Training Programme (For Lecturers in Ayurved Medical College), Mumbai
- Reorientation Teachers Training Programme (For Lecturers in Ayurved Medical College), Mumbai ( Sept 2010 )
- Present Engagement: From 31st Jan 2009 till Date: from 15 years, Working as an Assistant Professor of Surgery, R. A. Podar Ayurved Medical College, Worli, Mumbai.
- Clinical Management of OPD and indoor patients
- Conducting surgeries e.g. Hernia, Hydrocele, Appendicitis, Anorectal surgeries, Ksharasutra etc
- Conducting lectures on surgery for final year students of Bachelors of Ayurveda Medicine and Surgery course
- Conducting clinics for students.
- Working as coordinator in One-month certificate course on Ksharsutra in R. A. Podar Medical College organized by I-CARE & Government of Maharashtra since 2010.
- Maharashtra University of Health Sciences Exam Coordinator since last five years.
- Conducting workshops on Research Methodology, organized by MUHS.
- Principal investigator for clinical trail of Syrup Softovac in constipation at M.A Podar hospital ,Mumbai
2004 to 2007: Registrar, Department of Surgery at Osmanabad Govt. Ayurved Hospital
- Worked with various television channels like Saam Marathi, DD Sahyadri, ABP MAZA (Marathi T. V. News Channel) as an expert on surgical health problems.
- Worked with All India Radio, Mumbai for programmes on Medical education for patients e.g. Aarogyam Dhanasampada, Hello Doctor.
- Conducted seminars on Anorectal Diseases and Ayurveda surgical practices, Diet and Ayurveda etc.
- Working with Vaidya Raj, Supraja Mission ….& various Ayurveda Magazines as an Ayurved expert
- Worked on editorial committee of Ayurveda Today since Oct
- Honored as a Chairperson for various national & international seminar organized by Ayurved Vyaspith, Kalyan, NIMA (National Integrated Medical Association) Mumbai, World Ayurveda Congress, World AYUSH Expo.
- Invited as a guest speaker in various national & international seminars and Webinars on various topics related to Ayurveda and Shalyatantra.
- Worked as an Organizer for various national & international seminars and Webinars on various topics related to Ayurveda and Shalyatantra.
- Conducts workshop on Premarital Counselling on behalf of Bharatiya Stree Shakti
- Executive committee member, Ayurved Vyaspith
- Participation as an medical expert in various Health Camps organized by North Mumbai Congress Committee ,Rotary Club, Medical Education Dept. Government of Maharashtra
- Gave Live interviews on various topics on Facebook
- NABH and NAAC COORDINATOR at R.A.Podar Ayurved college,Mumbai
- Live Interviews telecasted on Saam T. V., DD SAHYADRI on various following topics: -
1. Fissure in Ano
7. Diet and Nutrition
9. Covid and health care
10. Osteoporosis and Ayurveda management
- Interviews broadcasted on All India Radio on following topics:-
1. Constipation and digestive disorder
2. Rutu Charya (life style modification in various seasons e.g. Summer, winter, autumn, Rainy)
4. Talk given in AROGYAM DHANSAMPADA Programme
Various Case Studies completed and Research papers published in peer reviewed national & international journals:(for example)
- Role of local application of ‘Yashtimadhu Malahar’ in Acute Fissure in Ano.
- Prevalence of obesity among young female college students (World Journal of Pharmaceutical Research/9140/6/2017)
- Cholecystoentoric Fistula-A rare cause of Gastrointestinal bleeding (World Journal of Pharmaceutical Research/9139/6/2017)
- Case study: Management of Hidradenitis Suppurativa by Ksharsutra (World Journal of Pharmaceutical Research/9138/6/2017)
- Case study on role of Ksharvarti (Medical Plug) in the management of Post Casarean Sinus. (Journal of Medical Pharmaceutical and allied sciences 7418, 15/2/2017
- Comparative study of Nagkeshar Churna in Raktapradar w.s.r. to menorrhagia095-833X, April 2016,Vol 8
- Significant role of Polyherbal Gudavatika as a rectal suppository in post operative ano rectal management –A controlled clinical study-EISSN-23480173 Vol 2, Sept. Oct 2014
- World Congress on Ayurved, Pondichery.
- World Ayurveda Congress, Calcutta
- World Ayurveda Congress, Gujrat
- World AYUSH EXPO
- 9 th world Ayurveda congress, Goa
- Ksharsutra Preparation modified aspect in National Conference organized by Thathagat Ayurved research foundation in July 2005
- Role of Sadvritta Palan in preventive cardiology: National Conference on preventive cardiology organized by Tilak Ayurved College, Pune
- Poster presentation on Ksharsutra Standardization in Nanded Ayurved College, in 2005
- Poster presentation YOGA (Few Asanas) in National Conference organized by Thathagat Ayurved research foundation in July 2005
- Management of Durcum’s disease In Word Congress on Ayurveda, Pondichery
- Mangement of Indralupta with Leech Application in National conference of NIMA , Mumbai Research Articles published in National and International peer reviewed journals and Ayurveda magazines on following topics:
- Constipation: Ayurveda Today, Jan 2011
- Obesity: Oct 2010
- Arthritis: Vaidyaraj in 2009
- Diet and Anorectal Diseases: Vaidyaraj 2009
- Management of planter fascitis with cupping and agnikarma in ayurveda-IJRPR
- Clinical efficacy of cupping therapy in chronic cervical spondylosis – IJRAR
- Marma chikitsa in the management of frozen shoulder (AVBAHUK) – A case study WJAHR
- Clinical study of efficacy of viddhagni karma in pain management of calcaneal spurWJPR
- Effective management of Alopecia Areata (INDRALUPTA) with leech application – A case report – WJPR
- Effective management of urethral stricture with uttar basti- A case study – WJPR
- Shodhan and Ropan effect of nimbadi ghrit kavlika in the management of dushta vran – A case study – WJAHR
- National Workshop on role of Kaumarabhritya in National Health Care: 14th Nov 2010
- Re-orientation and Sensitization Workshop on IMNCI 6th April 2011
- National Seminar on Research Methodology in Ayurveda 2010
- National Seminar on Sthaulyachiktcsha 2010
- Participation in State level Campaign on Ksharsutra therapy
- 18th Annual CME by Indian Medical Association 2009
- Workshop on Ksharsutra by Rotary Club in 2004
- All India Conference on Anorectal diseases and latest treatment 2005
- National Workshop on National Child Health Care 2010
- Reorientation and sensitization workshop on IMNCI 2011
- CME arranged by Dept Of Shalyatantra in Tibbia College,Delhi & NIA , Jaipur
- PROCTOLOGY ACRSICON-by Association of colon & Rectal surgeons of India
- Administrative Training of 6 weeks organized by AYUSH, Maharashtra state in Jan.2020 to Feb.2020
AUTHOR OF BOOK - AUTHOR OF BOOK written – “OUTLINE OF WOUND HEALING” published in August 2022.
- Himalaya Ayurved Award Winner
- Sir J.Tata Scholarship Winner
- Kamal Bhushan Award by AYUSH, Maharashtra State
- Dr.APJ Abdul Kalam Award by Marina Lab Research & Development,Chennai (24/11/2019)
- YOUNG AYURVEDA PRACTITIONER AWARD By Directorate of AYUSH & Nirogstreet (20/10/2019 )
- AWARD OF EXCELLENCE by National Integrated Medical Association, Mumbai (05/01/2020)
- Appreciation Award by Association of Ayurveda Practitioners (Year 2021)
- Award of excellence for outstanding contribution in AYUSH by National Integrated Medical Association,Mumbai
- BEST OF INDIA ,BIZ AWARD for valuable contribution in Ayurveda by Govt.Of Maharashtra,
- Dhanwantari award -2022 by Vishwa Ayurveda Sangathan on 7th national Ayurveda day
- ‘Teacher of the year 2021 ‘ award in the field of science by Academisthan
- Ayurved Vyaspith
- Bharatiya Stree Shakti
- Vishwa Ayurveda Parishad
- SIFA (SHIV International Fraternity of Ayurved ),Singapore
- National Sushruta Assocation Knowledge of Languages: Languages known – Marathi, Hindi, English and Sanskrit
- B.A.M.S. M.S. P.H.D. scholar (Assistant Professor)
- 2 Research articles published in National level
- Delivered lectures as a guest speaker
- Laser proctology workshop
- Cancer awareness workshop
- Experience UG 8 yrs
- subcutaneous intralesion ksharodak injection novel treatment for wart
- Evaluation of efficacy of kukthadi yoga in mutrashmari
- Co Chair Person In World Ayush Expo Summit Conference
- Guest Lecture- Transitional Curriculum For First B.A.M.S.
- Organiser Of Cme Shalyatantra At R. A. Podar Medical College
- Organiser Of Ayush Expo Summit Conference
- Basic Workshop In Research Methodology
- Workshop On Scintific Writing
- 42 Days Fundamental Training Programme For Group B of Med & Department Of Ayush
- Scintific Writing In Medical Research
- World Expo Award Summit Conference
- Ayurveda Wisdom A Solution For Lifestyle Disorder Organised By Directorate Of Ayush Maharashtra Stat
- Trasitional Curriculum For First Year B.A.M.S. 2022- 2023
- Cme Shalyatantra
- World Expo Award Summit Conference
- Working as RMO GOVT ayurved college and hospital, Jalgaon
- Working as RMO IN WOMEN COVID HOSPITAL
- Co Ordinator of Dresser couse of Kaushalya vikas mukhyamantri vikas .
- Training for masters for covid managmentof MoHFW.
- Co Ordinator of women covid hospital.
- Participated in Medical education technology conference.
- B.A.M.S. M.S ( Assistant Professor)
- Fellowship in laproscopic trraining
- Felowship In advanced laser proctology
- Certificatecourse in upper GI scopy for biginnners
- Certicate couse in constipation
- Certificate couse in ksharsutra from NIA
- 5 research article in national and international journal AWARDS
- THESIS - Thesis is the first and only thesis not only in the Maharashtra but in India on viddhagnikarma which is carried out by me in GAC, Osmanabad
- Title -Effect of viddhagnikarma in the management of katigat vata (LUMBAR SPONDYLOSIS)
- Published more than 5 articles in national and international journals
- Laparoscopic surgery Training
- Fellowship in Laser in treatment of Proctology
- Endoscopy for beginners
- Certificate in Constipation and it's management
- Ksharsutra certificate course f from NIA,JAMNAGAR
- PRINCIPLES OF PALLIATIVE CARE IN CANCER by TATA MEMORIAL CENTRE
- Training of Quarantine and Isolation
- Course in Leadership and personality Development by Rotary club Nashik
- Effect of viddhagnikarma in the management of lumbar spondylosis(katigat vata) - Case study.
- A review of ayurvedic management in urethral stricture (mutramarg sankoch ) and present clinical practices.
- A review of ayurvedic management in katigat vata ( lumbar spondylosis with present techniques.
- A case in in mootrakriccha vyadhi
- Effect of murchhit tila taila uttarbasti in management of urethral stricture -a case study.
- Mode of action Ksharsutra by APA
- Effect of yava kshar malhar on abhyantar arsha (Int piles )
- Acute abdomen -Diagnosis and Emergency Management.
- Recent advance in Shalya tantra (YOGYA VIDHI) by SDMP UDUPI
- Breast cancer awareness -International seminar
- Shalyatantra webinar by MUHS ,MCIM
- National seminar on MARMA CHIKITSA
- National conference on research in ayurveda by MUHS and Ayurved teacher association
- National lever conference on ayurvedsar by Prabha foundation
- National seminar on marma sharir by MCIM
- National seminar on mahastrotas (gastroenterology)
- National seminar on applied aspect of samhita by ASS ,Nashik
- National Seminar on applied aspect of rasvaha and manovaha strotas by BMAC,NAGPUR
- National seminar on Netragat vyadhi and surgical management by AYURVED COLLEGE ,NASHIK.
- National seminar 'Vishwavyakhyanmala' by Rukdikar trust
- National symposium 'HRIDAYAMRITAM' National level shloka recitation competition and symposium , on application of basic principle in the management of disease by Amrita vishwa vidyapith Kollam
- National Seminar Ayuryuva by NIMA ,NASHIK
- National seminar on cute and care of heart disease by modern and ayurved aspect by Ass ,Nashik.
- Participate in the Citizen Perception Survey in Greater Mumbai.
- Paper presentation-Sthaviropkram – viddhagnikarma in the old age joint pain GERIATRIC DISEASE AND CURE in Parul University,Gujrat
- Anushalya - Viddhakarma in Katigat vata (Lumbar Spondylosis) in BLDEA Ayurved college Karnataka .
- Basic research methodology workshop by MUHS
- Sushrut ratra world ayush Expo by GOI,AIIA,CCIM,MUHS
- Anushashtra karm workshop by GAC OSMANABAD
- NSS health CAMP at Pimpalnare by MUHS UNDER GOI
- International yoga day Essay writting
- Cerbral palsy workshop on ayurved management of developmental neuromotor disorder wsr to cerebral palsy
- Rasshashtra workshop by GAC ,OSMANABAD,
- National workshop on research methodology by Ass Panchwati, nashikmuhs NASHIK
- BASIC Research methodology workshop by GAC , osmanabad
- COLOPROCTOLOGY CME -GMC SOLAPUR
- TRAMATOLOGY AND CRITICAL CARE BY IATCC,AND YASHODHAR SUPERSPECIALITY HOSPITAL ,SOLAPUR
Our team of doctors and surgeons have cured patients suffering from severe piles, fistula, fissure, circumcision, hernia and many other diseases using advanced laser technology . In case you are facing any of the symptoms listed on our website related to piles, hernia, or any other mentioned diseases. Then feel free to consult our doctors ..
- GENERAL SURGERY ( Hernioplasty, Appendectomy, Cholecystectomy,circumcision, orchidectomy , hydroceloctomy, )
- ANORECTAL (PROCTOLOGY) SURGERY ( Open haemorrhoidectomy, closed haemorrhoidectomy,lazer haemorrhoidoplasty, Sclerotherapy, Fistulectomy, fistula surgery like DLPL.,filac, fistulotomy lift Lateral internal Sphincterotomy, Laser therapy)
- SCIENTIFIC KSHARSUTRA THERAPHY
- NON HEALING AND DIABETIC WOUND CARE MANAGEMENT ( Dhavan by scientific method, Lepan, Dhupan)
- Minor surgical procedures for sebaceous cyst, Dermoid cyst, Lipoma, hemangioma, calcinosis cutis, ganglion, fibroadenoma, neurofibroma, mucoceole, lobule repair
- Diagnosis and basic care for orthopaedic patient
- SCALP VEIN
- UTTARBASTI BY SCIENTIFIC METHOD
- Urinary stricture
- Katibasti ( Lumbar Spondilysis, Sciatica)
- Janubasti ( Osteoarthritis)
- Manyabasti ( Cervical Spondilosis)
- Merudand Basti
- Internal Medicine
- Conducted twice in a year
- OPD : Daily OPD= 150-200 per day
- Monthly OPD = 2500-3000 Per month
- IPD : Male = 35 Bed
- Female = 10 Bed
- Surgical Procedures : 30 to 50 major surgery in a week
- On an average 10-15 minor procedures daily
- PG – 12 students (4 students per year)
- PHD- 6 seats every year
- I-CARE courses for Ksharsutra for training purpose
"A randomised controlled clinical study to evalute effect of Gudaadi Lepa in the Padadari w.s.r to crack heels (heel fissure)."
- Dr Saheb Khobragade
A randomised clinical comparative study to evaluate the effect of Siravyadha and Agnikarma in Parshni shool wsr to Calcaneal spur.
- Dr Athira Arvind
“A SINGLE ARM OPEN PROSPECTIVE CLINICAL STUDY TO ESTIMATE THE SHODHANA EFFECT OF DARUHARIDRA RASAKRIYA IN DIABETIC WOUND.”
-Dr. Meghraj Andhale
FROZEN SHOULDER- Avbahuk
“A Single arm clinical study to evaluate the effect of viddhagnikarma in the avbahuka with special reference to the frozen shoulder.”
-Dr. Prashant Patil
“AN OPEN RANDOMIZED CONTROLLED STUDY TO EVALUATE THE EFFICACY OF GANDHARVAHASTADI TAIL WITH LACTULOSE IN POST OPERATIVE MANAGEMENT OF ANORECTAL CASES”
-Dr. Pratik Joshi
“An open randomized controlled clinical study of add on effect of Vidangadi yog ( leh form) in fistula-in-ano with KSHARSUTRA“
-Dr. Nitin Kale
“An open clinical study to evaluate the effect of marmatherapy in avabahuka wsr frozen shoulder”
-Dr. Harjeet Rangari
PARIKARTIKA- Fissure in Ano
Evaluation of dahprashman tail in clinical management of chronic fissure in ano.
-Dr. Abhijeet Ichche
Piles ( Mulvyadh / Bavasir ), clinically known as Haemorrhoids, is the swelling of the blood vessels near the anal opening. An increased pressure on these blood vessels due to any reason, causes them to enlarge and swell, thus forming lumps which are occasionally felt at the anal opening.
An anal fistula ( Bhagandar / Fistula in ano ) is a small channel that develops between the end of the bowel and the skin around the anus. It frequently is the result of a previous or current anal abscess. Fistula has a tract with two openings - Internal opening into the rectum or anal canal and External opening through the skin of the buttocks.
PILONIDAL SINUS/ SURAKH
A Pilonidal sinus also called Pilonidal cyst, Pilonidal abcess or Sacrococcygeal fistula is a cyst ( small sac ) or tunnel in the skin. It develops over the tailbone at the top of the cleft of the buttocks. The cyst usually contains hair and skin debris. More than one cyst may develop and these are linked by tunnels under the skin.
VARICOSE VEIN / SIRA KAUTILYA
Varicose veins are veins under the skin that have become swollen, twisted and bulging. They are usually seen in the legs and feet. They are quite common, and most of the time do not cause any problems. However, they can be disfiguring and be a cause for cosmetic concern in females.
The veins of the lower limb have one way valves that keep the blood moving towards the heart and prevent its backflow. If the valves are weak or become damaged, blood can back up and pool in the veins. Over time, the continuous pooling cause the veins to become stretched, swollen and tortuous. Raised pressure in these veins also causes development of spider veins and discoloured areas which look like bruises.
Hernia is a common condition affecting patients, espe- cially inguinal hernia in males and incisional hernia in females. Even though several types of surgery have been described for hernias, mesh hernioplasty remains the gold standard treatment. Majority of the hernias require surgical treatment leaving apart small asymptomatic direct hernias in the elderly. Today, laparoscopic hernia is becoming gold standard. Obstructed hernia is an emergency and late cases carry significant mortality.
Acute appendicitis is the most common emergency encountered by the general surgeons. Men have slightly increased incidence of acute appendicitis compared to women. Incidence is 11 per 10,000 persons/year. Appendicectomy is a simple surgery, no doubt, but sometimes it can be very difficult and disappointing- sometimes one may not be able to find the appendix. Hence, appendicectomy should not be taken lightly. The th choice of surgery today is laparoscopic appendicec- tomy-one advantage being one can look into all quadrants of the abdomen-not to miss other causes such as perforated duodenal ulcer , etc. and very helpful to detect subhepatic appendicitis.