Objectives of Institute of Contemporary Ayurved Research and Education ( I-CARE )
The main aims & objectives of I - CARE shall be :
- To conduct extension programmes related to the Science of Ayurveda for increasing the awareness of Ayurveda at National and International level.
- To organize such courses which would help the Ayurvedic practitioners to enhance and refresh their knowledge.
- To conduct the courses in specialties of Ayurveda so as to enlighten the students and the practitioners of Ayurveda.
- To create any such center of excellence for promotion of Ayurveda.
- Establishing such laboratories or center, which could undertake research work towards drug standardization including the establishment of animal house, experimental facilities and facilities for drug trials.
- Collaborate with other institutions and experts in the other branches of science and medicine, which might help in the purpose of this Society.
- To conduct medical projects related to National programmes and health education for the rural areas and for people living below poverty line.
- To organize workshops, seminars for various issues of Ayurveda and Medicine.
- To promote the utilization of modern knowledge for the advancement of Ayurveda
- To publish, print, exhibit and issue, books, pamphlets, posters, periodicals, journals, souvenirs that serve the general principles of this center.
- To promote Ayurveda in every form and to encourage the establishment of cultivation, collection and marketing of medicinal plants.
- To honour the eminent Scholars which help in the enhancement of the objectives of this center at the National level and also at the International level.
- Organizing Medical check-up camps for diagnosis and treatment with Ayurvedic remedies even during the epidemics and other natural calamities.