OPD no. 7
|Sr.no.||Days||Consultant in OPD|
|Vd. Seema Bhatkar
Vd. Suresh Dahiphale
|Vd. Sheetal Lodha Vd. Rajiv Tarpe|
Definition of Panchakarma
- Panchakarma is a method of cleansing the body of all the unwanted waste after lubricating it.
- Panchakarma are 5 (five) in number; hence the term PANCHA (five) – KARMA (procedures).
- Panchakarma treatment is unique in the sense that it includes preventive, curative and promotive actions for various diseases.
- Panchakarma is not only for detoxifying the body, but also for rejuvenation strengthening the immune system, and restoring balance and well-being.
- It is one of the most effective healing modalities in Ayurvedic Medicine.
- It is recommended on a seasonal basis, as well as when an individual feels out of balance or is experiencing illness
|Dr. Seema Bhatkar, BAMS MD PHD||HOD and Professor|
|Dr. Sheetal Lodha, BAMS MD||Associate Professor|
|Dr. Rajiv Tarpe , BAMS MD PHD SCHOLAR||Assistant Professor|
|Dr. Suresh Dahiphale, BAMS MD||Assistant Professor|
Highlights - Speciality
- Snehan – Oleation Therapy (Oil Massage)
- Swedan – Sudation Therapy (Medicated Steam)
- Vaman – Emesis Therapy (Medicine Induced Vomiting)
- Virechan – Purgation Therapy ( Medicine Induced Loose Motion)
- Nasya – Instillation of medicated oil, ghee through nose
- Raktmokshan-siravedh, Jalaukavcharan – Blood letting Therapy with needles & Leeches
- Basti- Enema with medicated oil and herbal decoction
- Patrapottali sweda, Shashtikshali pinda sweda – Masssge with the help of herbal leaves,choorna,rice bolus etc
- Shirodhara- Pouring of medicated oil on forehead
- Agnikarma- Cauterization
Specialized Treatment for
Rheumatoid Arthritis Osteoarthritis
Bronchial Asthma Chronic cough
Psoriasis Fungal Infections
Number of patients (Jan 2022- Dec 2022)