Vd. G. Y. Khati
Podar Ayurved Medical College,
To Be an Recognized as Center Of Excellence for The Science Of Ayurveda, Quality Education, Research, Training and Patent Care through Ayurveda for the benefit to the Society
• To be a role model in Ayurveda Education.
• To develop excellent Ayurved physicians.
• To serve as a "Center of Excellence Globally" for Ayurveda
• To carry out the extension activity for propagation of Ayurveda
• To develop good quality patient cares with Ayurvedic approach
Dean's Message :
This Institution established in 1941, today comprises of Ayurveda College, Ayurveda Hospital and the Institute of Contemporary Ayurved Research and Education in Ayurveda. The College runs regular University Courses for Graduate degree in Ayurveda (Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine & Surgery, B.A.M.S.), Postgraduate Courses in Ayurveda to award Doctor of Medicine/ Master of Surgery in Ayurveda i.e. M.D.(Ayu)/M.S.(Ayu) in respective specialization of Ayurvedic Medicine. Three Departments have been recognized by Maharashtra University of Health Sciences, Read More>>